
I miss the old Style_Magazine! I miss the way she use to look this summer and the way she looked last winter around January 2007. Her hairstyle was classy, and so were her sunglasses. Her outfits we well layered and interesting! She looked like Anna Wintour.
Lately, her outfits have been so boring!
I must have seen Style_Magazine wear this outfit over 100 times. It is getting old.
It is time to change things up a bit. Wear more fun, bolder, more layered black and white outfits. And wear some sunglasses.
You look chic with sunglasses!
But I love the black and white theme. It is elegant!
Just stop wearing that outfit. That is all I and everybody else is saying!
2 comments:
i agree!
her style has become quite boring!
I don't like her attitude, she is very rude.
She is an Anna Wintour wannabe!
Anna Wintour never acts bitchy to others. Only bitchy to PETA members. Who does she think she is? Daily*Taboid, you should boycott her just like PerezStarGossip tried to do!!!
Post a Comment